The Most Commonly Used Tool For Flash Rom in Samsung Android is Odin.
Both Custom As Well as Stock Rom Can Be Flashed Using Odin. The Only Thing U Need is ”the Odin Tool , Samsung Drivers And Samsung Stock Rom”
1-Odin Tool It Is Easily Available Over Internet U Can Download It From Here Samsung Odin is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG Android Smart phone and tablets devices. Including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4 etc.
2-Samsung Driver If U Will Search Driver Over Internet U will Find Lots Of Driver OR U May Not Find Any One…. Dont Waste Time in Searching Them Just Download & Install Samsung Kies Compatible With Ur Android Device Thats it.It Will Install Driver For U.
3-Finally UR Stock Rom One Can Find all Samsung Stock Rom Latest Updated version From Here
Odin compatible ROM flashable files have [.tar] file extension. Therefore most Odin compatible ROMs are from Samsung Official or leaked ROMS ,OTA updates. Odin Download will not work with [.zip] file extension. Some Custom ROMs have [.tar] extension [eg CF-Root kernels], You can use those ROMS to Flash Samsung Phone by Odin.Where Are The Required File???
Normal system Requirements
Samsung Usb Driver Installed(USe Samsung Kies For That) ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS for your device .
Normal USB cable to connect android to the computer.
Before Starting Follow:
1.Do not forget to Backup your phone.
2.Download the correct and latest Odin versions
3.Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
4.Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
5.Keep in mind that , Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
So Now Let See What V R Going To Do… 1.Extract the firmware 2.Open the included Odin 3.Turn off your device 4.Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power) 5.Click PDA and select *.tar.md5 6.Then finally click START
Now Let Have A Look On Complete Procedure Step By Step
1) Extract or unzip the downloaded firmware, Odin flasher program can’t read it until you’ll get the correct file path which is in (.tar) file format. You can use ’7zip’ or ‘winrar’ to do that task, I used winrar.
2)Install And Run Odin Flasher
3) Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes: Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time and nothing else.
4) Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold the Volume Down key, Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
5) Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen. You should notice that the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn to blueish and will show you the port (COM) number.
6) Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock firmware.
7) Hit the “START’ button if everything seems all good to start flashing.
8) Wait until a word “PASS’ appears. 9) Remove the phone from the computer once completely reboots. 10) Optional: perform wipe data or factory reset to gain a fresh firmware installation.